I-tips extensions are a type of semi-permanent hair extensions that are attached to natural hair with a small micro bead to add length and volume. They are 100% Human Hair extensions also commonly known as microbead extensions or cold fusion extensions. I-tip extensions are safe, durable and will allow you to achieve the 3 L's; Lustrous, Lavish Look.
Here are some things you should know about I-tips extensions:
1. I-tips extensions are a great option because they offer easy access to the scalp, making them look natural and unlike sew-ins, all of your natural hair is left out.
2. Like all hair extensions, I-tips are available in various lengths, textures, and colors, making it easier for you to match them with your natural hair.
3. The installation process of I-tip extensions is straight forward and doesn't require heat or any other chemical products, making them a healthier option for your hair.
4. Because of their installation process, you can expect less damage to your natural hair by using I-tips extensions.
5. Typically, I-tips extensions can last 8-10 weeks or longer, depending on how well you maintain them.
6. To keep your I-tips extensions looking great, you should always wash them with sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
7. Hot styling tools are not necessary when wearing I-tips but if you choose to utilize them on your extensions, a straightener, curling wand, or hair crimper will add luxurious body and volume. Lower heat is recommended to prolong the lifespan.
8. If you want to remove I-tips extensions from your hair, it's recommended to have a professional stylist do it for you to avoid any damage to your natural hair.
9. Overall, I-tips extensions are a great option if you're looking to add length, volume, or texture to your hair without causing damage to your natural hair.
Visit Her Hair Bundles Today to purchase your I-Tip Extensions, www.herhairbundles.com or 9723 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Humble, TX 77396 281-973-88241